- Tuesday 16 October 2018, 7.30 to 9 pm on the theme of growing in love
- Monday 3 December 2018, 7.30 to 9 pm on the theme of growing in joy
- Tuesday 5 February 2019, 7.30-9 pm on the theme of growing in peace
- Monday 25 March 2019, 7.30 to 9 pm on the theme of growing in patience
- Tuesday 14 May 2019, 7.30 to 9 pm on the theme of growing in self control
We have an Essence code – or approach – that we adopt. We use the code as a reminder of the approach at the start of sessions – and you can read it here.
Sessions include guided meditation as well as time for individual reflection. Often it is by taking the time to reflect, to rest, and to be still that we each gain insight. We structure Essence events to allow for this time. There are also opportunities to share your experiences or simply listen to the experiences of others. Beyond these elements, each session has a blend of activities. These might include more active ways to reflect using a variety of materials, film, poetry or music. All activities are completely optional – with the kettle on throughout!
Group or organisation?
Find details of individual sessions and courses available to groups and organisations here – or contact us about designing an event especially for you.